Application Thread

TheTyphus

》Position Applying for : Moderator/Sr.Moderator
》Minecraft username :TheTyphus
》Previous Minecraft usernames :Too many too list, had one called ZeroGamingGecko
》Time Zone :Time zone in Adelaide SA (GMT+10:30)
》Age 【Note: You must be 15 years old or mature for you age to apply】:I am 14 and turning 15 at 2020 6 feb but I am mature. I am hardly silly
》Do you have access to D̳i̳s̳c̳o̳r̳d̳ and a working microphone? 【yes/no】:I have a mic but discord, no because it is having bad influence on me
》Do you have the ability to record video proof :Yes, I can use OBS
》What is your availability? :Can come on here Friday afternoon, Saturday nearly all day and same with sunday. depends if I have school work, or just work.
》What are your previous experiences? 【With the role you are applying for】: First time applying
》If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? :I love to do Soccer and computer related things such as coding and making games and apps
》Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you handled it? What did you learn from this experience? :I was griefing someones home (this was nearly 4 years ago) and I realised what I was doing and said sorry and fixed it all for them. I never went near that home again.
》Why should the 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕪𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 staff team accept you? :Because I have heaps of spare time during sat and sun, I would like to use my spare time helping people and getting rid of those pesky cheaters and those rude people.
》𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰: Multiple people on the server are contacting you about a potential hacker but there is no Moderator online. What actions would you take to resolve this issues?:Well, if this is insisting that I am not a staff member currently, I would record this using OBS and post it on the forums of Windy Skyblock and hope an upper staff member gets this resolved. If I was a mod I would do all of the above but instead of posting it on the forums I would kick/ban them depending on the offence of hacks. I would keep the videos files for proof later on.
》𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰: You and a friend both are a part of the staff team on 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕪𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜, and you notice your friend is breaking rules. What do you do? Forgive your friend for what they did and tell them to never do it again? Or contact an administrator/owner of this issues so it can get properly resolved? :I would let my friend know to stop what they are doing and if they do not I would try to kick them, or just contact an administrator/owner to get the issue resolved.